Saturday, October 27, 2018

Losing weight while disabled - need advice.

Hey, I'm looking for some advice. I've recently lost 50 lbs, all through diet alone. I'm still looking to lose more weight but I'm finding that my body isn't changing the way I would like it to, with loose skin allover.

The problem is I am disabled due to a chronic illness. I cannot exercise in order to tone up. This doesn't mean I'm completely inactive, I walk about as much as possible to and from work everyday. However in terms of running, lifting or going to the gym it's completely out of the question.

For example this morning I hoovered my living room and haven't been able to move since - and that's when I'm in relatively good health.

Is there anything I can do to improve the way my body is going to look with continued weight loss? It might be important to add that I also take steroids as part of my treatment which of course doesn't help with fat distribution.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/NappingForever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PnJJqq

No comments:

Post a Comment