Friday, October 26, 2018

My own little Catch-22 situation. What's yours?

So a few weeks ago we ordered some pizza and we got a 3.33 dl (~12 oz) can of non-diet coke which is supposedly 150 calories. I decided that I'm not gonna have that many empty calories on a non-gym day, but I'm sooo gonna have it on one of my workout days. But here's the thing: everytime I come home from the gym I look at the can and think: this is about 15 minutes on the stationary bike. I didn't bust my ass sweating like there's no tomorrow on that bike, neither did I lift for 80 minutes, to have this, it isn't worth it. I'll eat less tomorrow, and have it then. And the day never comes, dust is starting to build up on that can, and it's looking at me betrayed. Right now I'm trying to think of it as a reminder, that I cranked up my willpower quite a bit to have this mindset. I don't wanna deprive myself of the stuff I love, but I need to think about what I'd love more: this can of coke, or a very-very slightly faster weight loss. The latter has won so far, and I'm kinda proud of it.

I'd really love to read your Catch-22 situation you got going on, don't hold it back!

submitted by /u/313to218
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EM05oK

No comments:

Post a Comment