Tuesday, October 30, 2018

You're not perfect, you don't need to be, forgive and move on to a better self. One step a at time 💪.

I've been around for a while here. I'm not an avid poster but I usually lurk everyday.

I've always been a perfectionist, and after long and lot of trial and error I've come to the realization that this is not the case for weight loss, or more important lifestyle change

For context. Obese all my life, came here in 2016 and went from 123kg to 91 ( 270lbs to 203 I think). Then life again took over.

After a really bad year I'm back at 113kg. And it's been months that I'm failing to start and keep going or just hating myself.

But that's not the answer. Things happen. For me it was finding love, getting a super stressful and time consuming job and having an injury that put me in bed for months. That all just happened and well, I realize now that could I have handled it better? Sure, could I have not gain weight and keep cruising? Absolutely. But all combined just took a toll on me and just couldn't carry on.

Thing is, time passes and there's no point in just beating myself like I've been doing. So I'm going to focus on one step back a a time. These past months going all in didn't work out so I'm taking a new approach.

Not perfection but improvmenetr of oneself.

I'm sorry this went on so long but I wanted to share something that just clicked a bit on me. If I can help even 1 person it's worth it.

If you're here thanks for reading and keep on doing what you're doing, just a little bit better everyday!

Tl;Dr life happens, don't beat yourself too hard and go all in. Improving a little bit every day is better than nothing.

submitted by /u/DV_G
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWvREa

No comments:

Post a Comment