Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Do you have an item of clothing you use a the measure of your GW?

I've just recently started losing weight. Got sick of my boobs being in the way constantly and waistline starting to vanish.

I was thinking maybe it'd be motivating to have a pair of jeans of something I want to fit into when I reach my goal weight/size (I'm more about the cm and inches than kg and pounds), and try it on once a month to see the progress, but I was wondering what you guys, the weight loss gurus of the world, thought of that idea?

I should probably lose around 25 kg (55 lbs) to get a healthy BMI, so it'll take me a few months and I just want something to help me visualise where I'm heading.

submitted by /u/herrejemini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yJxcEl

No comments:

Post a Comment