Thursday, October 25, 2018

New to the sub

Hello everyone! Today was day 1 for my weight loss journey. I've struggled with my weight since high school and never did anything about it. I have tried dieting several times with limited success (the main issue is keeping with it). Over the past year, more so the past 6 months, I've been unhappy with my health, how I look, having to buy new clothes because I outgrew my current wardrobe, and how I generally feel. Over the summer, I was told I have high cholesterol and a fatty liver, and need to change my diet to correct it. Well, this week I went and talked to a dietitian. When they weighed me, it really hit me I needed to make a change. I am 301 lbs. Seeing that was my wake-up call. I am now determined to follow the diet, watch what I eat more, and work out. Day one is finished. It was hard, and I know it only gets harder. On that, good night and good luck to you all!

submitted by /u/FoxtrotUniform11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O6G77i

No comments:

Post a Comment