Monday, October 29, 2018

Self-Sabotaging

I don't know who I'll be if i'm not trying to lose weight, All my life that's, sadly, been my only objective. I've been thinking about my weight since the age of 10, i'm 22 now, and though I didn't take weight loss seriously until I was 18 it was still always on my mind. It's been the only constant for me for 12 years. I've gone from 200lbs to 145lbs, back up to 185lbs back down to 150lbs and now i'm back up to 175lbs across the span of 4 years. It's as though the second I get close to my goal weight (140lbs) my brain absolutely loses it, because it just doesn't know who it'll be without constantly focusing on weight loss.

It's really taken it's toll on me, and I fear i'll never have a healthy relationship with food again. I either stick rigidly to what mfp tells me, or i'll binge eat up to 6,000 calories a day. There's no inbetween. And these two opposites lead to the constant weight loss and then gain. It's as though my mind wants me to get back up to a certain weight as quick as possible (hence the binge eating) just so I can then be focused on losing it again.

Does anyone else just feel as though they'd be lost without, well, weight loss?

submitted by /u/Jesslestrade
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D8XPq5

No comments:

Post a Comment