Friday, October 26, 2018

Think it’s time to change (Help?)

Hey guys, I’m not feeling the best right now, got strep so that’s always fun. Anyways, I went to the Doctor today after being sick for the last couple of days and the weight on the scale really killed any pride of myself that I had left. I had done that keto thing for 2 months and I was finally down to a good respectable weight for a first timer who struggled to stick to it. But let me get to the point. I weighed in at 301 pounds (yikes almighty) I know, big person moments, I was down to 289 and I was thrilled to see that I was finally making progress after all this junk food life style since 2009 really enjoyed that lifestyle. But anyways I believe it’s time to change, but idk what to do since I’m very unmotivated to do anything about it and I always slip up and make mistakes when it comes to said “diet” I’m really lost with this whole weight loss thing and have no ideas on what to do so I can become lean again.

submitted by /u/MannsPan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qddrjz

No comments:

Post a Comment