Sunday, October 28, 2018

Nausea, ears ringing, and faint

Hi everyone!

So I'm about to start trying to lose weight again but now I'm kind of scared to exercise. So in previous years when I've went into a weight loss phase, I would be able to exercise quite rigorously and improve my physical fitness with no problem. Now I'm at my highest weight, 240, and even when I do light exercise (e.g. riding a bike) I feel nauseous, my ears start ringing, and I am near fainting after not even riding for very long. Something that would be an easy stroll for most people. This never used to happen with such light exercise, maybe when I worked out pretty hard for a long time. But now I feel like I have no endurance. I also feel this way sometimes if I take a hot shower for too long and have literally almost passed out in the shower a few times. Does this happen to anyone else? I will admit that I do need to drink more water. If you've dealt with this, how did you gradually work your way up? I used to be able to do so much more despite being out of shape but I guess I pushed my health to the limit this time, idk. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/iheartot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O9zwcB

No comments:

Post a Comment