Monday, October 29, 2018

Losing weight with rice as a diet.

Hello folks! As the title states, will rice really hamper my weight loss? Rice in my diet has been ingrained in my body since I was a child . I'm 74kg 5'8 20M. I have started going to the gym 6 months ago and although I have gained good amount of muscle my fat seems to remain the same. I really need to eat rice once in a meal per day , everything feels wrong if I don't. I was quite fit (as in athletic) throughout my life and since I moved to another country 2 years ago , I seem to have been gaining weight little by little. I really don't think rice alone will hamper my weight loss but everyone tells me to take it out of my diet. I'm a Nepalese so my diet is similar to but not the same as that of an Indian person. Is it really necessary to take rice out of the picture ? I mostly eat 1or2 light meals and and 1 heavy meal as dinner (Rice with other side dishes consisting of meat and vegetables) per day.

submitted by /u/zapharian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QaIzvK

No comments:

Post a Comment