Monday, October 29, 2018

NSV: I now prefer the small strap on wearable tech stuff.

I've worn an Apple Watch and a Fitbit Charge 2. I always used the larger strap that came on it, being a large man both vertically and horizontally. I watched my body get smaller and smaller (and it's not done!) and I would move a notch in about every 3 months or so.

My beloved Charge 2 pooped out. Eager to try something different (which is another thread entirely) I picked up the Samsung Galaxy Watch today. The large band fit but there was just so much excess it felt a bit much. I just put on the "size small" strap, I'm fastened at the third notch, and it feels nice and secure.

I've never been a small strap person. Like ever. My body has changed slowly and it has been easy to feel like I'm the same as I was 30 or 60lbs ago, but I'm not. I'm really proud of myself tonight.

Weight loss takes so freaking long if you do it the right way. And even longer if you like ranch dressing as much as I do. But after long enough you'll notice it in unexpected ways and it's always a pleasant surprise (and a little surreal).

submitted by /u/INTJam_on_toast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CPzggP

No comments:

Post a Comment