Sunday, October 28, 2018

Today I made a decision, I'm making some changes. I'm fed up being fat.

Long time lurker on my old account, virgin poster! Apologies if the format is wonky I'm on mobile.

So as the title suggests I've hit the proverbial brick wall with my weight. I stumbled on this sub by accident a week or so ago, since then I've basically lingered and the cogs of the old brain have started turning again. I've read some amazing stories, seen some fantastic and utterly inspiring before and after photos. I want that. I want one of amazing body transformation photos to be of me (not a super toned physique but a healthy bmi would be amazing for the first time in 20 years) I've been heavy since my teens. It's never really been a bother to me until recently. Clothes have got tighter and i don't like how I look in them. I've always been the funny fat girl. However I've never been this weight before. Good God I got a shock when I dusted those bathroom scales off this morning.

This sub has given me a confidence boost to start. THANK YOU! If you can do it so can I. Going to track everything that passes my lips on loseit and weigh myself every Sunday.

(34 F, 245lb) hopefully the last time I'll ever write that again.

Feels rather good to have actually "said out loud" and not feel too ashamed/embarrassed of my weight/weight loss plans. Thanks for taking the time to read my post strangers on the internet :)

submitted by /u/loyalpotato34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SqSU84

No comments:

Post a Comment