Monday, October 29, 2018

[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: October 29th

Hi everyone, let’s get these final October days over with! How are you doing today? For those of you with snow, I hope you’re keeping warm. Does anyone else feel like losing weight in winter is more daunting somehow? I definitely feel that way but I think it’s just because I associate food with keeping warm. I started my weight loss in January and lost plenty in the winter so it’s not like I have a reason to worry. Anyway, good luck with your goals today!

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

 

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I’ll start: I’m happy that my weight only went up a pound and a bit after the crazy dinner last night. I’m considering eating less than normal today. But I did just get a hot lunch as I’m about to allotment and it’s chilly today. Hopefully the work will warm me up! I’m starting to think about November goals and how to motivate myself on the goals I routinely fail at. I know they’re important but often can’t bring myself to care. I’m thinking of allowing myself to do/get something I really want but only if I meet certain goals every day or x number of days. Have a good day everyone and I’ll check in later!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SsCH2m

No comments:

Post a Comment