Saturday, October 27, 2018

Need some motivation and workout ideas

Hi guys,

I suck so much. I’ve lost 6 pounds over 2-3 months (it’s been slow) and I lost 2 more pounds by amping up cardio at the gym, while eating the same. At this point I can’t cut down more food without feeling miserable, I eat half a spinach salad with chicken for lunch and 1-2 coffees with cream but no sugar throughout the day. I have around 700 calories left for dinner everyday. I then workout, burn 200-300 calories and then eat a good dinner for Atleast 600 calories. This made me lose consistently but my knee is inflamed from my elliptical workouts. I have an old injury that flares up when I push myself. Running does the same. Cycling is the only tolerable one at this point. Strength training is also possible but jumping too much also will cause pain eventually :( I feel so unhealthy and pathetic that I can’t work hard at the gym.

Do y’all have workout idea suggestions on how to make be indoor cycling intense? Does strength training help in weight loss by itself? How do I stay motivated?

submitted by /u/ChubbyDesi4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CHogSC

No comments:

Post a Comment