Friday, October 26, 2018

Family is selling Pruvit/Ketones stuff

Hello all, I hope this is okay, I’m looking for opinions on the brand Pruvit. My mom recently started selling this stuff, and I figured it’s just a marketing scheme. My mom weighs around 160 and already works out and restricts calories a lot, so of course she’s losing weight. She’s now selling it to my sister who is over 300 pounds. It’s been 13 days since my sister started drinking the stuff and she is now claiming she’s lost 35 pounds. This is insanity right? I’m guessing she either read the scale wrong or when she was measured before starting Pruvit (at the doctors) the scale was off or she was wearing a heavier coat (it’s winter). There’s no way you’d lose 35 pounds in two weeks. Can someone give me their opinions on this? Ive tried to tell her she just needs CICO and exercise but she just wants to drink this stuff now. I want to support my sister in her weight loss but I’m worried taking this stuff is basically her just lying to herself.

submitted by /u/bunniesandcats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OP6Pqp

No comments:

Post a Comment