Monday, October 29, 2018

What is your biggest crux when it comes to weight loss? How do you manage them?

I'll be the first to admit that I have an eating disorder. I can constantly stuff my face with food whenever I'm under periods of stress. Most of my choices are extremely unhealthy with my go to food choices being junk such as chips, soda, energy drinks, and most things deep fried. Fortunately for me I'm not a lover of chocolate or candy or it would be that much worse. It gets difficult to battle with these issues, especially since I have a stressful job where I work far too many hours (I'm looking for a job where I DON'T have to work 84 hours a week).

I go through periods where I'll be able to steer clear of these comfort foods for weeks or even months before falling back into the trap again. Once I've had it even one time I just seem to fall off the wagon and gain a couple pounds before I pull the reins in. I feel as though I'm one of those people that needs to quit those foods cold turkey or I'll continue to struggle with them for the rest of my life. Am I being silly or is it possible to limit my intake despite having such strong desire, I would even say addiction, to some of these foods?

I'm interested to hear what you all have to say. What are some of your biggest challenges in weight loss? Whether they be food, exercise, life schedule, etc. How do you combat those things to continue your healthy lifestyle while balancing it all?

I also want to offer the obligatory best of luck to all of you losing weight out there! Much love for the people of this sub!

submitted by /u/DefiantOneGaming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PsFLg5

No comments:

Post a Comment