Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hit a weight loss plateau.

First post here so hoping this follows all guidelines!

For reference I am 24F, 5'9", and am broad shouldered with wide hips. I was around 160 pounds at age 18/19 then slowly started gaining weight and by age 22 I was 250 pounds. In August 2017 I was diagnosed with PCOS and started taking medication and really caring about my health. With regular cardio workouts and eating less I was down to 185 by August of this year. Since August, I have not lost any weight so I am now working out more with greater intensity and tracking all of my calories with My Fitness Pal. Based on my workouts (cardio 5 or 6 days a week, half an hour to an hour plus toning) MFP and several other calorie calculators have recommended 1600 calories a day which I am sticking to religiously. Other than being a vegetarian I do not follow any particular diet and am just focusing on CICO. I haven't set any sort of deadline for when I'd like to hit by goal weight (160) but sooner rather than later would be nice. I guess I am just looking to hear from others what helped them get over their weigh loss plateau to lose those last pounds and if 1600 is low enough. Tips, advice, and recommendations all welcome. Thanks!

submitted by /u/okaydeepbreath
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qcGLH0

No comments:

Post a Comment