Monday, October 29, 2018

Anyone have problems with Myfitnesspals calculations for weight loss? Or ideas for why I'm meeting my goals but don't seem to be losing weight?

long story short I've started focusing on my diet to lose weight. Part of this is logging every item I eat into myfitnesspal

When I crated the mfp account I punched in my various details and it setup my caloric goals

info: 6'3 280lbs 31y/o male goal is to reach 240, then 220, set mfp to lose 1/2 a pound a week mfp set my caloric intake to 2620, which is a bit lower than other calculators ive seen online so I assumed that was a fair number

I typically end the day with 300-600 calories left available and just chock it up to "good job, you're eating a normal value and you'll lose weight faster"

I just reached week 6, I've had 2 days where I barely cross my calorie limit. After the first 2 weeks I had dropped 3lbs, I thought this was odd but figured it was a my stomach emptying out since I'm eating less now. Over the next 4 weeks (bringing us to today) I've not been able to lose another pound (some days the scale says I'm back to my starting weight even) but to make it even stranger I've dropped 2 belt notches since starting.

What in the world is going on? I assume the belt notches is just from de-bloating since I've cut out a lot of junkfood, but still this all seems odd

submitted by /u/throwaway65087378853
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OaUwj2

No comments:

Post a Comment