Wednesday, October 31, 2018

calories and weight training?

This may be better suited for another sub so if that's the case, I apologize. I'm confused about the amount of calories I should be eating on days I'm strength training. Typically, I will stick to around 1200 if I'm sedentary. If I do a good amount of cardio, I'll probably eat 1400-1500. On days I lift, however, I am lost. I know I need sufficient calories for building muscle, so I'm not sure if I should just eat at maintenance and slow my weight loss in the hopes of growing some gainzzzz or remain in a deficit and lose weight but risk doing a whole bunch of weight work for nothing. I've generally been doing the maintenance days and have seen no weight change (I am new to lifting so I've heard this could be water retention, but I'm not sure). Anyone experienced in anything like this?

submitted by /u/jiggyhal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EVko34

No comments:

Post a Comment