Friday, October 26, 2018

Lost almost 60lbs but no one to share it with!!

Hey guys, hope youre all well!

So i've had a very personal and eventful last year, and haven't really opened up to anyone about my weight loss. I've done it all myself which is why i'm so proud and need to share it with someone. So 15 months ago I finished school and was ~245, and i weighed in at 185.

So i left school and got my first proper job, something to keep me on my feet for about 55 hours a week! i lost maybe 10lbs in the 4 months i was there. My plan was to go to Austria for a ski season in January so i traveled on the 21st. Within 2 weeks i had developed a Hematoma which was infected and required surgery. This is probably where i realised i needed to change pretty drastically. You have some weird thoughts when stuck in a hospital without anyone speaking english. So i returned to the UK for a month to recover with some intense physio before returning to Austria to see out the last few weeks of the season. By this time (may) i was maybe 25lbs down since September. When i came back to the UK i was very worried about regaining all of the weight. But i worked hard and picked up another active job which i've been in for 5 months now and am leaving on Tuesday.

I like the job but am returning to Austria for the winter to hopefully meet my goal weight of 160. So through November i am going to take my first steps into a real Gym to try to tone up before i go away. For me, it has been the best year of my life despite the difficulties i've faced, and i finally feel like i'm ready for the world without my weight hanging over my head.

Thank you for any readers! As i said i haven't opened up to anyone about how proud i am of myself so thought this was a good place to start!

I don't have many photos of myself so these are the best progress pics i can manage! https://imgur.com/gallery/UtihEJX

submitted by /u/MassiveNoob1234567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OaIkia

No comments:

Post a Comment