Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Today I'm celebrating TIME

19F 5'6" SW:297 CW:266 GW1: 250
Started: August 19th, 2018
Current date: October 30th, 2018! (happy Early Halloween)

Today I'm celebrating TIME! I've officially been on my weight loss journey for over 10 weeks now! That's ~20% of a whole YEAR. I have never been this dedicated to losing weight before. It was like a switch clicked in me and I'm never turning around. I only weigh myself every two weeks so I don't get too obsessed with the scale. Last check in I hadn't lost as much as I wanted but this check in.... I KILLED IT!!!! 31lbs down all together. I'm over halfway to my first goal and starting to get closer to the weight my drivers license thinks I actually am!

I'm not posting pictures on r/progresspics yet though. I refuse to until it's extremely noticeable. It'll be my gift to myself when I lose the 50th pound. This sub has been so helpful, I truly believe without y'all I couldn't have made it (plus my wonderful accountability buddy u/baconystrips)

So... today! I'm reevaluating my goals. My first goal was to lose the weight as quick as I can to become "beautiful" NO. My new goal is to enjoy the process, learn better about how my hunger works, and feel confident. Yes, it will be nice to be skinny one day but for now, I'm happy. I love the gym, I've never once dreaded it. I enjoy eating healthy, I feel mentally clearer. And I feel like I have respect for myself. A new goal is to stop comparing my journey with others, which may be the hardest goal I've set for myself.

I would like to see more physical changes and reduction in clothing sizes but it'll soon come! I've just to keep pushing forward and soon the pants I'm wearing today will be slipping off my hips!

PS: I signed up for my first 5k in YEARS. It's on December 8th and I'm GOING. And I'm going to crush it, no matter what time I get.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day!!!!!

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yGUDhj

No comments:

Post a Comment