Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ideas for a research project on weight loss effects

Hello everybody. I have been a longtime lurker of this sub and have lost the extra 40-45 lbs I had lying around so-to-speak.

I am currently a senior in college and am doing a small study on my friend’s weight loss attempt of his own that I got him into a few months back. I am going to be asking him to complete a small survey each day for a week asking him about his mental state, anxiety, what he ate, if he exercised, how much sleep he got, etc. in order to see how being on a diet affects him as a college student.

I am posting this to see if any of you have ideas about what else I could ask him in terms of these effects of weight loss and to get some additional feedback on the topic in terms of anything you all have experienced during your journey. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/Obsessive_Tendencies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Of4Fv3

No comments:

Post a Comment