Friday, October 26, 2018

74 pounds down over 5 months - how I changed my life.

Hi everyone!

I posted here 6 years ago for the first time. I had lost 55 pounds, and over the course of the 8 months it took me to lose it, I gained it all back. I met my wife and that was the end of my weight loss journey, and a new journey began into eating pizza and snacks every night. Netflix and fat, I guess? Anyway, fast forward to today. I've gone from 316 to 242 on a ketogenic diet, and to say I'm proud of myself is putting it lightly. I did something I never thought I would be able to do, and I don't have any desire to stop or slowdown. Instead I've got motivation to inspire - something really changed in me!

I was browsing motivation posts 5 months ago on reddit and someone mentioned their success on the ketogenic diet. I did a bit of research and thought to myself "how can something so easy be so successful"? I thought it was simply to easy to not try, so I jumped into it mouth first. I set my macro's a relatively relaxed, 20 carbs a day. I never had any sugar and never deviated from the diet. Now, I've set myself even more strict, under 10 carbs a day. I plan to maintain at approx 210-220 pounds.

Here's an album compilation of before and after shots! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading, hope to have inspired some!

submitted by /u/Ghalian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O8dLK0

No comments:

Post a Comment