Thursday, October 25, 2018

Weight loss after bulimia recovery

So, I'm in the process of recovering from bulimia nervosa. My "journey" started more than half a year ago, and I've made great progress. I've conquered almost everything; the urges to diet, to purge, to calorie count, to fast, but not to binge.

Mentally, I'm awesome. I'm finally living life again. But then I get these overpowering urges to indulge. I live alone, and it feels like recently, it's become a daily thing. They exhaust me and sometimes I'll give in. I hate it and don't know how to stop.

I recently joined the swim team again. I want to be fit. I want to be the fast swimmer I was before. Being overweight is an obstacle to that. I just want to stop bingeing. Does it ever stop? How do I make it stop? I just need hope and some advice.

submitted by /u/katerina9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yBFHRB

No comments:

Post a Comment