Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Scale Victory: I've lost 2 jean sizes in 2 months!

Thanks for sticking with me despite my negativity. Ive been working out when i can and dieting. So ive always been a size 18 my teenage and adult life. I went to the store to buy some jeans and was disappointed that they only carry up to 16. So i tried them on and it was like clown pants! So i tried a size 14 and it fit perfectly! I was shocked! I thought it was vanity sizing so i went to target and tried a size 14 and it was tight but fit! I am so happy. This is from a 10 lb weight loss in 1 month or so (been plateauing since).

For refrence, i was 185 in august now i am 175 (i'm 5'2"). gonna keep it up! thanks for all the support in my crazy

submitted by /u/luxorcairo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SAIC5F

No comments:

Post a Comment