Saturday, October 27, 2018

I’m 395 lbs and deathly afraid to lose weight.

Here’s my story:

I used to be well above 450 lbs.

I ballooned in weight at a very young age and never learned how to eat right because my parents hid food from me, wouldn’t make meals, and treated eating like it was a sin.

From there I just went up in weight. I found cannabis after high school and that’s made things worse ever since.

Fast forward to 2014 and I decided enough was enough. Through cico, low carb, and keto I got down to 258. Despite my smoking habits.

Mid 2016 I got a high stress job and balloned again, now here we are at 395, almost 400.

I’ve had a real wake up call. I’m on blood pressure pills now. Pre hypertension.

The last week I’ve been dealing with my first ever gout attack. Over did it on the crab sushi. Eating lots of red meat. Also haven’t drank since I got sober but stupidly had 2 drinks last week. I’m on prednisone till this is gone.

To top it off the doc’s papers say weight loss triggers gout. I’ve been wanting to try low carb again but now everyone acts protein is the devil for gout. Every time I do keto I get horribly sick.

I’m tempted to try meal replacements. I can make myself follow the plan, but I’m afraid the weight will pile back on, or that a low calorie plan like medifast or nutrisystem will kill me.

I’m not even sure how many calories I should start at... 2200, 2000, 1800, or 1500?

If anyone has any tips on where to start please help. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Wandering-Raven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AuMrSP

No comments:

Post a Comment