Saturday, October 27, 2018

Lost and struggling....

So I started my weight loss back in May, when I was told I might need insulin for my type 2 diabetes! I cut calories and sugar and went from 225 to currently 186.6

Yesterday was a bad day and I ate a whole bag of pork grinds and a totino's pizza for dinner and then to top it off I ate some halloween pumpkin candies. I'm finding it harder to stick to my lifestyle change. I'm getting bored and frustrated that when I do cheat I always gain a few pounds. I feel like its okay to cheat every now and then and just exercise more the following days but I know that isn't right.

I'm obessed with losing this weight! I hate being overweight and I'm so happy with my loss this far but I seem to be lost how to actually get to a healthy weight . Any tips and suggestions would be great.

Thanks

submitted by /u/BipolarStorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z8IOjz

No comments:

Post a Comment