Monday, October 29, 2018

The downside to losing weight

Uneven weight loss. Lost 3 inches from my waist and bust, but my hips are still at their 42 inches. I’m 19lbs lighter but my hips won’t budge (or lie).

I’m spending so much money on clothes. First it was a bunch of athletic wear for the gym. Which in total set me back a couple hundred dollars. Now my old clothes don’t fit and I constantly have to pull up my leggings and wear a belt with my jeans. I know I should buy new clothes for everyday, but it seems like a waste to buy clothes that I’ll only wear for 3 months then “grow” out of.

Getting so hungry despite having already eaten all of my calories for the day, then having to resort to drinking water or tea instead. (This one doesn’t happen very much anymore)

Everyone talking about how I’m gonna go into starvation mode or that my organs are going to shut down because of how much I’m eating (1200 kcal/day). Only a coworker and a friend are supportive of me and my decisions.

Sorry for the rant on here but everything is getting on my nerves and I needed to vent. Thanks for reading this far! Also sorry for formatting I’m on mobile.

submitted by /u/briarsrose_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yGSPVF

No comments:

Post a Comment