Sunday, October 28, 2018

End of 100lb weight loss journey/next chapter

So in April 2017 I was 22 years old, lazy, unmotivated, and had just crossed over the 250lb mark. I had told myself if I ever hit 250 I would change and sure enough I did sometime that month. Over the last year and a half I began running extensively, tracking my calories, and I eliminated all alcohol and soda. The result? As of today I clock in at 154 lbs at right around 6ft tall. I had actually wanted to lose the full 100 lbs but I’ve decided instead to focus more on muscle building. My next goal is to put on 15 lbs of lean muscle to come out at around 170. I wish I had found this subreddit earlier in my journey, but maybe it can inspire someone. Here’s a link for a before/after pic and if anyone has good advice on diet/exercise plans for muscle growth I’d love to hear it bc all I really know is running lol

before/after pic

submitted by /u/spartanreign95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D9nyhU

No comments:

Post a Comment