Thursday, October 25, 2018

[30M, 372lbs] Going to extremes and using bold strokes for profit

Hey there! I was 380 about a week ago.

Right now, I am TIRED of being overweight. So I lurked on 1200isplenty, and 1500isplenty, looking more and more into EVERY BIT of information on weight loss, and anything and everything I could pick up. So here's my conclusions:

I suck at this.

Right now, in order to make it work, I eat a homemade macaroni for a major food group, and ramen. One pack of ramen is 400 cal. Did I mention I always round up? well, with the ingredients for my homemade macaroni, the first batch came out to about 360 cal per 2 cups, (I usually eat half and half, over the day.) Then I've been eating Blue Bells when I'm hungry (50 cal) and drinking Absolute Zero Monsters. Other than that, I try to keep my numbers up. (I make little 200cal sandwiches with thin sliced meat and 150cal hamburger buns.)

My thing is, I need more food variance. Sure I can make superior ramen by cooking it in tinfoil with chicken or shrimp, veggies, scallions, and throwing out the packet) But that's not another type of food. While I pick up salads, does anyone know of recipes that avoid bell peppers and mushrooms, that are low calorie? Even better if you know a website like mykitchenfood where I can plug in my food, but also can limit results by calorie count.

(and yes, I intend to add 30 mins of walking every other day soon, I bought a treadmill just for that.)

submitted by /u/SupersaturatedOmen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SfeJaG

No comments:

Post a Comment