Sunday, October 28, 2018

Reality Check/Advise Me Fam

So... a couple months ago I was in a wedding. A groomsman specifically. Wow when those pictures came back I was super embarrassed. I look like dogshit. Still do. So I mulled it over and decided to start dieting.

I started doing Keto I like it ok even though I don't like Bacon and Eggs lol. I was solidly diligent the only time I cracked was my dad's birthday party, we had a crawfish boil and I had some potatoes. Otherwise two solid months of Keto with an average calorie intake of 1000/day. I never really felt results but I have run out of belt holes in the good way so I reckon it must be working.

Last week I went on vacation and I'd absolutely be lying if I said I kept my diet but I also didn't do anything hugely extreme. Generally I didn't even finish my dinner because I was full, another promising sign, but I definitely didn't even try to follow it diligently.

I got back today and decided to face my fear and step on a scale for the first time in... Probably more than 5 years. I weighed 390.... That's 40 more than I would have guessed I weighed before I started dieting.

Needless to say I'm going to continue dieting. I could honestly eat even less. I really have only been eating on this diet just because I know I should as opposed to being hungry. That's a blessing I know but I'm also concerned about not getting full effect out of my calorie deficit.

I have a strong will and can do whatever to lose weight, I've just always wanted to eat (lots of) good/interesting things more than I wanted to look good until now. I'm under no delusion that it's taken a lot of years to get to this level of fatass and that it will take time to undo it but I also want to make sure I'm doing it in an efficient manner.

I spose that leads me to my question. Is there anything I can do to improve my overall weight loss and make sure that I'm losing weight effectively/consistently?

TL;DR Fat guy surprised how fat he is even after starting diet for couple months, how to ensure success beyond just netting fewer calories.

submitted by /u/WowImFatSadFace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qhkRCG

No comments:

Post a Comment