Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Cheat days do not work for me. Should they?

Hi everyone! First time poster, long time lurker. 29/m and 52 lbs (24kg) lost.

So I know Cheat days are pretty common thing in weight loss and I've tried to do them, however, they just arent working for me. When I started my journey back in July, I didn't drink for 4 weeks. Then I had a beer and said "Well, it is Friday, maybe I'll just drink on Fridays". Well. That turned into drinking just on weekends and now it's started to bleed into weekdays.

I guess I know it's becoming an issue because I'm stopping again, but food is also a problem where I would allow myself one "fat day" of all the good(bad) stuff, but that's started bleeding over too.

I don't know how to stop this from happening, like, I can only be good for so long it seems. Does anyone have any kind of advice on how to do Cheat Days correctly?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Wizard_of_Ozzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AFEo5P

No comments:

Post a Comment