Saturday, October 27, 2018

First time post (I'm pretty sure?), excited about progress!

I started getting a bit chubby in university thanks to the meal plan system forming bad eating habits for me. Until recently I had gotten as high as 225lbs. Been struggling with body image problems, but lately ive been feeling a lot more determined to change it, and started making big lifestyle and diet changes.

I haven't been able to work out much due to a different issue, hoping to start soon, but just with the diet changes alone, I'm finally back under 200 pounds! I'm excited that I'm actually making progress. I haven't noticed much in a change of appearance but I know I'll get there! I'm just surprised how much diet alone can go towards weight loss.

submitted by /u/gamblingGenocider
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ENCrYX

No comments:

Post a Comment