Friday, October 26, 2018

Scared myself healthwise because of weight loss (19M/5'10)

I was pretty damn fat for quite a while, for the last few years i've was around 120/130 kg. Now i've hit 90kg, but that means bones have started showing up all over my body that i couldn't be noticed, seen before because of all the fat. This is where the health scare comes in. I was running my hand down my neck and all of a sudden i came across a hard, painless lump above my adams apple. You can guess what conclusion my dumb ass brain immediatly jumped too. I had already started planning my will as soon as i touched it. After a little panicking i looked it up and whaddaya know turns out it's the thyroid notch. I had just literally never seen or felt it before because of all the fact on my neck.

submitted by /u/Harry_mcpotter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rgkl36

No comments:

Post a Comment