Friday, October 26, 2018

How do I stay motivated?

I have gained and lost weight so many times over the past 10 years, and CICO has worked well for me whenever I have been able to stick with it. I decided to make a real long-term change when my now-fiance and I started talking seriously about getting married soon. Not only do I want to look great for the wedding, but I want to be healthy and fit before we start thinking about having kids.

I have been keeping up with CICO for the past 50 days, and I have seen great results so far - I'm already down 18 lbs (but I have a long way left to go). After a few tough days at the beginning, the first month was honestly pretty easy for me - I started seeing results right away and didn't have much trouble controlling cravings.

The last week or so has seemed harder for some reason. My weight loss has slowed down some, to a more sustainable rate, and I am having more urges to snack. I also started a new job, after being off work for about three months, and being busy and active all day seems to increase my impulse to snack and use food as a reward after a tough day. Any tips for staying on track over the long term, after the initial motivation starts to wear off?

submitted by /u/Xanthochromia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CHfzYq

No comments:

Post a Comment