Wednesday, October 31, 2018

An honest TDEE and activity question - maintaining and under-eating?

Hi everyone. I’m so sorry to ask a TDEE question. I tried reading other answers but they don’t fit my scenario, and I need an outside opinion.

The actual question: I am 31, 5’ 9 and roughly 157 pounds. I am looking to maintain a massive weight loss (160+ pounds) and my current body fat is between 10-12%, though it’s hard to tell with loose skin.

I have a sedentary job that I do for 4 hours 2-3 times a week. The rest is generally on my feet, mostly opera performance - similar I’d say to serving exertion. I walk 10k at least a day, lift 3 times a week, and row or run 4-5 (45 minutes or more) days a week.

I currently have my setting at lightly active and giving myself 2200 calories, but was experiencing a lot of under-eating symptoms. I’m afraid to eat more if it’s just me being emotional, I have a fear of gaining weight back...

Is lightly active an accurate setting?

My history: I lost 160 pounds with food basically alone, though I started running this summer which helped. I’ve never been at this weight in my life, so I actually don’t really know how to take care of myself now...

I’m afraid of gaining weight back, so the idea of eating more scares me, especially because I’m eating far more than when I was losing already (mostly 1600 cals per day), yet having horrible symptoms...

Thank you all in advance for your advice!

submitted by /u/will2btenor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EW0Yv4

No comments:

Post a Comment