Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Does anyone know a good way to prevent the loose skin problem?

28M, 6’7”, 310 lbs. my weight has been up and down my whole life. I first committed to losing weight when I was 19 and about 320 lbs. I got down to 220 in about 12-18 months. I thought I was still fat but I look back at old pics and I was SUPER thin. Still though, I remember having a flabby body but I think it was just loose skin.

Over the next few years, I gained it all back and then some. I peaked at 350, lost 20 in 3 months for a family wedding then dropped another 40 in about 5 months for another family wedding. I’ve since gone back from 290 to 310.

I really want to start taking this serious and get back down to 250. I’m a little worried though that I’ll never have a decent looking body because I’ll always have that loose skin problem. Anybody know a good way to prevent that as much as possible in weight loss?

submitted by /u/shnmchl61
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yK3WgC

No comments:

Post a Comment