Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Finally, some success!

I recommitted to fitness this year, and fell in love with weight lifting and going to the gym. However, my work schedule was crazy and it was nearly impossible to feed myself in a way that led me towards weight loss. It was an extreme amount of work and, since I can't meal prep, I actually couldn't do a whole lot. I was working out, but not losing weight.

In fact, my schedule was so crazy that I was turned down by two nutritionists when I asked for meal planning and prep help.

So I caved and bought an all-natural, organic meal replacement shake called Bertrand. I drink two of those a day and have some ham or a veggie omelet or something in the morning.

And it's honestly a godsend. I've finally started losing weight. I have more energy. I don't need to worry about food now because I know I'm well fed and nutrition'd. AND it tastes good!

Honestly, I'm so freaking relieved and relaxed by this now. After a year of struggling, I feel like I'm finally working towards my goal in a manageable and HEALTHY way.

Honestly, I feel like it was the missing piece of the puzzle and everything here on out will be smoother sailing until I switch to maintenance mode. Just wanted to share my tiny bit of success. :)

submitted by /u/ReginaAmazonum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zcSdX6

No comments:

Post a Comment