Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween is Here. Let's Share Some Progress!

Who is up to share some weight loss progress, Halloween style?

Maybe you have some comparison pictures from a previous Halloween to post up to visually show off your efforts so far? Full costume isn't required, but certainly encouraged!

Any plans for this today? Are you heading to a party and worried about all those snacks, or do you totally have this under control? Maybe you have noticed some differences in how all that readily available candy is calling your name? Are you are dressing up and super proud of how you are rocking that costume? Or are you feeling like you want to rant a bit to get your Halloween angst under control? Whatever it is weight loss and Halloween themed this is the place to be.

I'll kick it off with some before and after pics. I was probably 190ish here (not my heaviest, but reasonably close). My after is from last year. At my 5 year old daughter's request I dressed as Starfire from Teen Titans (no pic with the wig, sorry!). This year I'm going to be Poison Ivy (again by request). If I can ever get my costume finished maybe I'll update with a picture of that too. :)

For today I plan on going for an epic trick-or-treat walk with the kids. Last year I got in about 17k steps doing that - in those heels no less! I'm hoping I can beat that record this year with more comfortable footwear. My biggest concern is staying warm. Maybe I'll bring a hot chocolate along with me so that I can have some chocolate and stay warm at the same time.

submitted by /u/fluffstermcmuffin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SxsRfs

No comments:

Post a Comment