Friday, October 26, 2018

I don’t know how to eat like a “normal” person.

Hey, loseit!

I’m sorry if this is a common topic that’s discussed, but I really feel the need to make a post of my own.

Basically, the title says it all. I’m not comfortable sharing my stats just yet, but I’m obese and have a fair bit of weight I need to lose. I’m fairly well educated in weight loss (I know the steps I need to take to lose weight healthily etc) but my biggest issue is I don’t actually know how people at a healthy weight eat.

What I mean by this is that I’ve come to realise I have no idea what healthy eating habits are? I can’t imagine what a normal portion of food is, nor do I know how healthy people approach how often they eat? I guess I’m unsure of when I’m hungry, and when I’m just eating because I’m bored/emotional/feel like it’s the “right” time. Another thing I’m unsure how to approach is junk food/splurging a little - ill always over eat, where as I guess most people only have a little and feel satisfied?

Sorry for rambling, I’m unsure how to phrase what eloquently lol. But basically, does anyone have any tips on relearning my relationship with food? Any podcasts/books would be appreciated too if there are any.

Thanks heaps! This sub is incredible.

submitted by /u/uncleghostie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RkJ7zh

No comments:

Post a Comment