Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hard to find motivation as an inverted triangle.

Hi. I'm an extreme I inverted triangle body type. I am Female 5'2, 200 lbs with measurements, from top to bottom: 47-41-43.

Weightloss pictures are a big motivation for me. When I feel like stopping, I have a plethora of images I can look at and think "I can look like that one day." Problem is, the more weight I lose, the more apparent my body shape is. Is there anyone out there with my body shape or similar that went through this, and how did you find motivation in a world full of women who don't look like you. And if you lost weight, did your body shape change, or did it even out? Just in general, wanting to discuss inverted triangle weight loss and the special challenges that come with that. Did pants ever fit better? Did bulking your be-hind help? What were your struggles? Do you have progress pics? Are there certain foods you avoided because of their propensity to store abdominal fat? Just, anything inverted triangle related.

Note: I realize that health is the number one goal for fitness, but no one can deny aesthetics is a big part of the motivation behind it. I also realize that not every woman looks alike, but most women do carry more weight on their hips and less in their breasts than I do. My body shape is truly hard to find.

submitted by /u/sagginapples
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ELUNcE

No comments:

Post a Comment