Saturday, October 27, 2018

Progress Pic :) 19 months

https://imgur.com/a/9Sja8V7

I realised I was carrying too much weight last March. My BMI was in the Obese range at 31, I was on some medication that was slowing my metabolism and increasing appetite. I’d always been a skinny guy and I liked that... not all dudes care I think. I talked to my GP and he advised that I don’t change what I eat, just start walking for one hour every day. I’ve been doing that maybe 70% of days for the last 19 months. I saw some weight loss and decided to change my diet a bit. No more midnight maccas(no wonder I was overweight, right) and black coffee instead of having milk and sugar with it. Eventually I started doing intermittent fasting OMAD. Not perfectly, I’d say it was at about 60-70% I actually did it over the 19 months. I went from 88kgs (194 pounds) to 67.5kgs (148 pounds). I feel way better about my body now. Don’t really know why I want to share but yeah...

submitted by /u/ifritftw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PppGHX

No comments:

Post a Comment