Monday, November 5, 2018

5'7, 259lbs - Update I

Original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9oi69w/a_humble_beginning_259lbs_57/?utm_source=reddit-android

So here it is, my 5 week update.

I'm now at 253.6lbs or 254 if you want to round up. 5lbs, 5 weeks. I feel a little disheartened because I was hoping for more change. I'm tired of being this way and it's not enough of a loss for me - while it may be for some people, I just didn't feel like I pushed hard enough.

So, as of today, I'm gonna make the next 5 weeks the best I can to beat my 5lbs in 5 weeks. I think I will be a lot happier in the end if I see the scale moving more instead of seeing awful food habits cropping up and flying back into my mouth again.

Upset as I am, I make no mistake that this is, for sure, a vast improvement on the weight loss of the previous 5 weeks before I started way back on October 1. I'm more than happy I'm still losing, just had a bad last week there.

As you can see in this graph, I've had a stagnation week and even a week where I gained, regardless of the minute amount that it is. +0.2lbs is still +0.2lbs and I need to work harder.

If anything this is more of a personal thing for me, I don't mind if people don't really care but I need somewhere to spill it and at least if I do it here I'll be encouraged more than ridiculed. Hopefully I can update you all in 5 weeks time with better news.

submitted by /u/kaspirit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RzsLCG

No comments:

Post a Comment