Tuesday, November 20, 2018

At my biggest I was 178 lbs. One year ago (in December) I was the heaviest of my life, but it's finally dropping!

I have been through a lot of anxiety and depression. I hate eating. I've grieved a lot of death. Instead of overeating I would just fill up on whatever was around (cheap calories, soda) and not really even have a single meal during the day. It wrecked my health. Last December I looked at the scale and it was 178lbs. I cried, a lot. I'm only 5'0 so this is a lot of weight. I can't really say how I lost the weight these past 3 months. I've been happier (but still have rough patches). I've been going outside. Eating when I can. Less sugar. Instead of focusing on weight loss, I've been focusing on my mental health and taking care of ME. It's working! But, there's also an unhealthy reason I've been losing weight a bit quicker - gallstones. They were a wakeup call because now I get sick eating any bad foods. Crap, right? Taking this day by day! I'm currently at 154.4. It goes down every day and I'm so thankful because my mental health is improving too.

Progress pics here

submitted by /u/Imperceptions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OVSVxQ

No comments:

Post a Comment