Saturday, November 17, 2018

Critique My Weight Loss Diet

So, a little background first. I’m currently around the 300lb mark at 28% bodyfat. I’ve spent years lifting heavy and getting my strength levels up. Now - I am more concerned about leaning out and cutting.

What does everyone think of my typical daily meals?

(I fast 16 to 18 hours and eat within a 6 to 8 hour window and my long term goal is 230lbs).

Meal 1 - 3 scoops GNC protein in 16oz skim milk with creatine, red apple, light and fit yogurt.....

Meal 2 - Large Ribeye steak w/ Bag of Steamed Broccoli (around 3 or 4 cups usually).

Black coffee and water during non feeding window.

Total calories is around 1800 with 170g protein, under 100g carbs and around 80 to 90g of fat....

Any suggestions? Guesses on timeline for my weight loss goals considering I walk 30 min daily and have 3 heavy lifting days a week. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/DMCinema
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FEAiiT

No comments:

Post a Comment