Monday, November 19, 2018

How do you stay in control?

I've been trying to lose weight since 1st August and so far I am down 56 pounds, over half way of my journey.

I have only gained once in that time but a whopping 7 pounds the week of my brother's wedding. This week I have completely lost control and it's making me really upset that I'm messing up all this hard work I've put in. My old habit of binge eating a load of unhealthy crap at night has happened for 2 days along with eating out 3 times and celebration with a lot of cake consumption. I think I finally have it under control but I am really beating myself up about it. I weigh myself on Wednesdays and I am dreading it.

How do you pick yourself up after temporarily losing control? I was aiming for a certain weight before I go on holiday in 2 weeks time and that is looking unlikely. I don't know why I am being so hard on myself when I have only messed up twice but I don't want my old habits coming back slowly and I end up where I started. With Christmas and my birthday coming up there are situations where this could happen again.

I normally check my weight loss subs and apps everyday and I didn't this week so I know that is one thing that helps me keep on track.

How do you make sure you keep on track and don't let one bad week turn into more?

submitted by /u/sanzy7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QSIb57

No comments:

Post a Comment