Friday, November 9, 2018

How to balance weight loss and relationship?

So i am a 23yo guy and have been losing weight for about a year now came from 310lbs to 235lb. As of this morning i am 250lbs i gained 15lbs because i stopped going to the gym and eating junk. I started dating my current gf 2 months ago and i wanted to spend time with her so i stopped going to the gym. She is 90lbs and can eat whatever without gaining weight. She likes to eat and share junk food with me all the time, im too weak to say no. Due to all this i have gained 15lbs back instead of lossing weight. How can you manage the gym and a relationship?

I work 12 hour shifts from 6am to 6pm so i only got a few free hours each night and I feel like i gotta pick between her or the gym for those hours. I tried to get her to go gym with me but she is lazy af lol.

submitted by /u/Nyhtt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fb79ve

No comments:

Post a Comment