Monday, November 19, 2018

Need Advice. Struggling With Diet

I have been trying to lose weight since March. The problem is I'm struggling with eating healthy. I have a nutritionist and she gave me a list of foods that are healthy and suggested I cut calories. I started doing that and only lasted about 3 weeks. I've tried intermittent fasting. I lose 5 pounds and then gain it back. I was in a car accident over the summer and due to my head injury I couldn't stomach much food and I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. I am now maintaining that weight loss, but I can't seem to figure out how to fix my diet and continue losing the weight.

I'm on week 7 of the C25K, I do yoga with Adrianne, and light strength training due to a shoulder injury related to the accident. I would say I'm moderately active. I'm just maintaining weight instead of losing. I'm thinking about buying a meal plan so I can just follow the recipes and stay on track. I'm finding it's hard for me to make meal plans on my own. Have any of y'all had success with buying meal plans? I seriously need help with eating. It's a struggle.

Just for background. I'm 27, 5'8, 242 lbs. I use MFP to track my meals. I would like to start small just by losing 20 pounds. I'm currently in nursing school so splitting time between my job, class, clinical, and school work has made me stress eat as well. I barely have time to think about what is healthy to eat let alone prepare a healthy meal.

submitted by /u/monsterweather_woman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ORPbNX

No comments:

Post a Comment