Friday, November 9, 2018

[Ouch] A learning experience

So, yesterday I was in a pretty bad place mentally; I had got a few pieces of personal bad news and I got pretty depressed... so what did I do, I bought a 5th of Grey Goose vodka and a 2ltr of Diet Pepsi, and my intentions were pretty obvious. I was actually pretty cognizant of what I was doing at least, and I counted all of the shots I was going to do in MFP before I even started drinking... and that number was 12 :/

Now, the morning after I am regretting that decision highly... I'm sat here at work on break, just absolutely miserable, I keep trying to get sick but there is nothing in me so it doesn't help. I have definitely learned my lesson, that the bottle just doesn't help me, but the whole point of this post was to let you guys know that I also learned that I literally can not drink as much as I used to be able to. Newyears 2013 I drank two times as much, and was nowhere near this screwed up... weight loss effects some funny things, and this is one of them. Last night was a important night for me, because of how much I learned, and so far... today has sucked XD

submitted by /u/finchezda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z2vmOW

No comments:

Post a Comment