Saturday, December 8, 2018

Plateau frustration! Help !

Hey all! I’m on week 3 of my weight loss journey - between starting and week 2 I lost 4 lbs , but I weighed in this morning after 3 full weeks and I weigh exactly the same as I did a week ago ... and I’m so frustrated !!

I am vigilant about logging calories ( currently eating 1200 a day - I’m 5’1 so this is a deficit for me!), working out 4/5 times a week , mix of weights and cardio ( mainly weights , lifting as heavy as I can go with progressive overload each week) , don’t drink alcohol, prepare all my food fresh, have been very careful and strict not to go over 1200 not even once!!, weigh and measure all my food , I’m mid way through my cycle.... wtf is going on šŸ˜©?

Side note - I am under a lot of intense stress atm , if that makes any difference ?

Any suggestions gratefully received cos I’m going crazy , I’m already so impatient and I’m feeling deflated now !

submitted by /u/Magicmoggie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qlkuq3

No comments:

Post a Comment