Saturday, December 1, 2018

Today marks 2 years of maintenance!

I lost 40 lbs, 2 years and 9 months ago. I am terrified of the weight coming back and have found that maintenance can be harder than weight loss for me.

I get 10k steps 5-7 days a week, continue to eat a low cal breakfast and lunch, then eat whatever I want for dinner.

I have found my eating habits have changed. I make sure to get fruits everyday and veggies a couple times a week (not a huge veggie person). If I eat something high in calories, I make sure the rest of what I eat is healthier. I also no longer like the taste of processed food.

I also weigh myself 3-5 days a week. I have to do this to keep myself at goal. I gained 6 lbs when I switched jobs this year, but after 3 weeks I got my weight back down to goal. If I ever tell myself I don’t want to weigh myself, I make myself get on the scale. The weight is there no matter what, so better to have the data to make informed choices.

I’m excited to start year 3 of maintenance!https://i.imgur.com/vAE6w7z.jpg

submitted by /u/gilmoreteacher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SoXF1f

No comments:

Post a Comment